Monday, October 12, 2015

Biraddali English Translation.

          I remember this song hitting the top in local radio stations in Zamboanga City, Sulu, Tawi Tawi and Basilan way back 2008. The first time I heard this song was when I was on duty in my intern ship when a senior co intern of mine introduce me the song and had me hear it thru his phone. I immediately had a last song syndrome for the song and immediately fell in love with it. I usually hear the song in some occasions like weddings, since it is a love song, surely you'll have the chance to hear it in such occasions. The song is titled Biraddali by Den Bisa. I'm not sure bout the biography of Den bisa but what i know bout him is that his a native sama suluk guy who have made big hits also in Sabah, Malaysia. But his tremendous hit in his singing carrier is the song titled Biraddali - which means angel in bahasa Tausug. The song paved it ways in Sabah, Malaysia, Mindanao, Philippines and even in Visayas and Luzon. Some would even sing it on karaoke even though they don't exactly understand the song or not at all..  Ive been browsing the youtube for this song and saw a lot of people local and international asking for the English translation of the Bahasa Sug song. Thus, I created the blog.

Below is the best translation of biraddali that I could come up into.. any corrections or suggestion will be appreciated for this song's translation to English. By the way biradalli could mean rainbow or angels, but this song refers it entirely as Angel..:) Your long hair is like a butterfly. Lucky would be the one who would have you. Radiant is your face, soft is your voice And when you smile, your eyes are so brilliant Everyone likes you because of your beauty You’re the epitome of beauty And it makes me fall in love with you You’re the angel in my heart. You made my world so bright, Every time you smile at me. Even though you’re far you are worth to follow, And I’ll even go the distance You are my angel. I love you. My love is only for you. Even if the world ends, it will not separate us. I love you so much, the moon is our witness I love you until death You’re the angel in my heart. You made my world so bright, Every time you smile at me. Even though you’re far you are worth to follow, And I’ll even go the distance You are my angel.




Here's a video I made for the song, with its Original Bahasa Sinug Lyrics with the best English Translation I could come up to..

Asalamu alaykum!


1 comment:

  1. How to Watch the Oscars from the inside on your Samsung Galaxy
    If you're going to livestream the online youtube to mp3 Oscars with your Samsung Galaxy S4, you probably have the right For the next week,

    ReplyDelete